1919 Menalto Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

Update by user Aug 16, 2019

Here is a little detail about the photos: in the photo where the arrow is pointing to the corner that’s where the leather is beginning to peel upward, toward the toe box. The areas where the leather looks a little more textured are wrinkles: it’s actually separating and loose when you run your finger over it. The splitting and peeling leather will only worsen with wear.

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2019

I purchased a pair of shoes that were listed as new without tags (only worn in the store to try on) by the seller. The shoes which arrived have a 2” square section of damage where the leather is peeling off and rippling.

The damage to the shoes was not disclosed in the listing and they appear to have been worn more than just once in the store because there are little pieces of gravel and rock in the sole and it looks to have been brushed clean. There is also a slice in the leather band that holds the logo plate onto the shoe so if you wear the shoe that band will eventually pop. I submitted the photos of the listing images and wording and photos of the items I received to Poshmark customer service to review. They replied saying there was nothing wrong and they were not going to provide a refund.

I asked that they escalate the situation further up to a leader for review as the photos clearly show the seller did not disclose this damage and if I had known they were damaged I would not have purchased them. They again denied the claim so I’m disputing the charge with my bank, providing them with all the proof I gave Poshmark.

This was my first and last transaction with them! They are supporting/protecting people who are misrepresenting items they sell on their site.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Poshmark Cons: Not fully disclosing damage to the item being sold, Misleading images of the items being sold, Poshmark refusing to provide refund for proven damage, Poshmark refusing to provide refund for misrepresentation.

Comments