Verified Reviewer

2.3

Update by user Aug 17, 2020

Copied and pasted E-mail correspondence exactly as written, so it is factual!

Update by user Aug 17, 2020

Not customer service oriented

Original review posted by user Aug 17, 2020

First Rebuttal: I am writing to dispute this decision of denial to my request. I am attaching a copy of the listing.

It clearly says that it is a dress in two places. Not only that....it is listed as a Midi length. It is far from a midi length. It is a mini length for a dress and that would absolutely be a problem to wear this as a dress because everything I own would show if I wore this dress.

I am asking you to please re-review this. I would think you would like to keep customers especially when the product does not match the description. It would be favorable if your sellers would specifically list length measurements, but you do not require and unfortunately can not be determined by just a picture. If you can not stand behind your customers, I will no longer be shopping with you again and I will look to leave an unfavorable review for Poshmark!

Facts are facts and if I was even a fraction wrong in this case, I would back off, however the facts are in the listing!

Their answer to me :Angry

Thank you for the email. We understand how frustrating it can be when an item doesn't fit. We are sorry that the order did not work out for you and that youre unsatisfied with our decision. Unfortunately, Poshmark does not support returns based on the item not fitting properly.

We advise buyers to ask detailed questions prior to purchasing the item; for example, the size label or measurements to ensure the item will fit as expected.

We also advise buyers to keep in mind that sizes can vary by fit and brand. Since the size was described accurately in the listing, we are not able to approve the return. We recommend reselling it in your own Poshmark closet, donating it, or giving it away to someone else. To relist an item in your closet, simply visit your My Purchases page >; locate the order > select Reposh."

For more information on Poshmark's return policy, please visit our Posh Protect page: poshmark.com/posh_protect.

Thanks for understanding.

Best,

Marco

Thanks for reaching out.

We'd love to hear what you think of our customer service.

How helpful was the Poshmark support agents response?

My second Rebuttel:

It is not frustrating, it is infuriating that you are clearly not understanding the issue here! I do not have a problem with the fit, I have a problem with my item not fitting the description for the item that was listed. Did you even look at the photos I attached of the listing and the item that I received? I don't think so!

I do not want a form response, as I am writing with specifics in this case! This item was listed as a Midi dress and dress was listed twice in the description. Midi length means Calf length! There is no reason for me to contact the seller if the item matches the description, which it DOES NOT!!!

This item is at best, a tunic top length which is nowhere near the Midi length in the description. I am asking you to please clearly review the facts here because they do not at up to the item that I received! I spent $25 plus shipping on a pre-owned item that was not as described, I want a full refund! Once again I am attaching all pics of the item received and listing that specifically states two specific things about this item that is miss described!

I am telling you, I will not be writing a favorable review of Poshmark as you are not standing behind any integrity and facts and will let the public know in a review!

They are not even closely understanding my situation!

I am over it! I am going to put reviews anywhere I can warning people not to do business with them!

User's recommendation: Poshmark does not stand behind their customers when an item is not as described!

Poshmark Pros: I need my money back.

Poshmark Cons: Horrible customer service, Prices not good, Items not as described.

Comments