1.1K views
1.2
Turnaround Time

I was banned by a angry troll who has been harassing me.I tried contacting Poshmark, and got an email back in 5 days saying they wont reinstate my account because their system says I have been using 2 accounts! They didnt formally ban me,they had me run around asking friends to use their credit card to help me out because my card wont go through! little did I know that I was banned!

My sibling and I live in the same household and we had seperate accounts! I tried explaining that t o them but it fell on deaf ears!

I will be using sites like Tradesy and Ebay!

Poshmark is annoying and full of those high school girls you couldnt stand! its a popularity contest!its you will never get a response from customer service!

Poshmark allows buyers to list counterfeit fake designer names! these people are shady and untrustworthy.

I hate that site and it will soon be shutting down! you cant make it by using shady means!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product range and stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional sellers and no adherence to stated customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of poshmark account. Poshmark needs to "spread awareness" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned poshmark account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Poshmark.

Comments

Did you ever get your account back? The same thing happened to me!

This makes no sense. How were you banned by an angry troll who was attacking you?

Only poshmark can ban you. And poshmark had you asking friends for cc info....?

to Anonymous #1174932

OP, The angry troll FALSELY flagged me!

When I said I was banned by an angry troll, it meant they got me banned.

Which is true.

Poshmark didn't have me asking for credit card info.I didn't know I was banned. So when I tried to buy an item it would NOT let me and give me some message saying its an "error" on my card.So I asked friends to insert their card info and they graciously did.

to Anonymous #1349133

Poshmark banned me as well, for no apparent reason. The worst part is they don't even warn you or tell you that you've been banned.

I just discovered that ALL my listings were deleted, and I was unable to comment on any posts or make purchases. It is a horrible community anyways, so many fake designer products and knock-off makeup. Some people have bad attitudes. After you were banned, did Poshmark allow you to purchase with your friends' credit card info?

Just curious if they block based on payment associated with an account or something else. Not ever going to return to that company.