Verified Reviewer

2.9
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jun 02, 2021

Poshmark has emailed me once asking how I got the buyer’s information and letting me know they never received the package for review, both of which have already been explained several times in previous emails I’ve sent. I still haven’t gotten my payment due to me for the sale and now it shows the transaction has been cancelled!!

I’ve done research and found some corporate people to contact but not hopeful after this dragging on over a month. Unfortunately, I’ll probably have to contact a lawyer to get my money and resolve this.

Original review posted by user May 03, 2021

I sent the item with overnight shipping to the buyer. I sent Poshmark all the needed information to verify the delivery but they have not responded to my 5 plus emails nor released the money due to me.

I then called the only customer service number provided and of course that was a joke too. It was a message saying email customer service and cant leave a message because the voicemail was full.

I must say, Ive shopped on Poshmark as a buyer and have had no problems getting issues resolved but as a seller it has been a nightmare! Extremely disappointing!!

User's recommendation: Don’t be a Seller with an issue; no help from Poshmark!

Preferred solution: Money due for item sold and delivered .

Poshmark Pros: Good prices.

Poshmark Cons: No direct customer service low ratings.

Comments