I purchase Frye boots through Poshmark when a good deal comes about. Once I purchased a Frye handbag.

Poshmark sent me picks for you. Im not sure but I believe that because I purchased Frye products in the past, a red, size small head cap came up in the pics. I may have scrolled past, I really dont know how it happened but I woke up the next morning to an email confirming my purchase and a message from my Pay Pal account that I authorized a payment of 96.45. I dont wear hats!

red is not my color! and I have a big head!!! There is no chance that I would ever have any interest in such an item. I immediately emailed Poshmark and received an email back that someone would be in touch.

I was sent a message on how to cancel an order but it would have had to be done within three hours of transaction. More than three hours passed since I had been sleeping and wasnt aware of what happened. I emailed them repeatedly and got nowhere. I reached out to the seller and by the time she responded, she said that the item had already shipped.

Nothing ever ships that fast! I have literally spent hours trying to resolve this and have not gotten anywhere with them.

I am deleting the app ASAP since this has taken such a toll on my piece of mind. Im actually deleting all of my sites where I utilize a credit card.

User's recommendation: Be careful!!!

Comments