Featured Not resolved
1.4
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I spent over $2,000 dollars in purchases in one day via Paypal. One seller sold me a counterfeit Chanel bag acknowledged it was fake which is shown below.

I deal in Upscale resale on another site and I know knockoffs. Reported dealers in Chanel and Louis Vuitton (they have a button to click)

I complained to POSHMARK via email about the remarks posted below from this seller and advised them to read her descriptions. I recieved canned emails to photoi, and they would try to adjust later!

POSHMARK has FROZEN approximately $1800, demanding info from me including a request to see my credit card statement. I have called and reported to Paypal.

There are plenty of other sites. This is incredible to me

herrigarnerIf this is a knock off I am going to be very unhappy so don't ship if it is.

_______

Yesterday

jwower@sherrigarner first of al maybe you should've read my description first before you bought. It's not my fck fault you don't read something before buying it. And you know what you old fck? Maybe you should of consulted me before buying. You swear you can buy a Chanel woc for this price? Your fck ing dreaming

Yesterday

jwower@sherrigarner cancel your fckin purchase

Yesterday

jwower@sherrigarner hey old fck cancel your order so I'm able to sell to others.

Yesterday

This person wrote the review because of not as described of chanel handbag from Poshmark and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1775 and wants Poshmark to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bullies, unprofessional sellers, orders not fulfilled and fraudulent practices. Author liked the most some great sellers being hurt by the counterfeit items. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

The original poster must be Asian.Only Asians have over $2,000 to spend on something frivolous & then try to scam you out of it.

They do this all the time. They have an Asian mafia here in Seattle that does this in actual stores.

When you see a crowd of Asians...RUN!They're most likely scamming somebody!

Vallejo, California, United States #1195405

Well, la tee da.Aren't YOU something special!?!

People like you that are soooo concerned about their image make me want to puke. You are so self centered and egotistical that you can never see though your own B S. Well, we can. That guy is right.

You expect to get name brand items (which, in itself is riduculous since most knockoffs are made in the same factories) for the price of knockoffs, then complain that you were too stv pid to read the whole post. Always someone else's fault, right? What race are you? Don't answer, we already know.

Was that $2000 you spent from food stamps?

Do yourself a favor.Put a bag over your head, go shop at garage sales, then go home and put extremely, over-inflated price tags on the items you got so everyone will know how important you think you are.

to Anonymous #1195677

Whoa. Racist much?

to Dolce Vallejo, California, United States #1195741

Realist. If you go to Vegas go you bet to win, or to lose.

to Dolce New York, New York, United States #1200777

Poshed

to Anonymous Riverside, Illinois, United States #1197532

Lol right! *** white ppl

to Anonymous Parkway, California, United States #1200583

What is up with the race statement, nowhere in either sentences does it call for race, creed or gender,,,,take a good look at yourself. What you were saying is true who could buy a genuine Chanel at that price, but you lost your train of thought somewhere along the line,, ,I guess.