I spent over $2,000 dollars in purchases in one day via Paypal. One seller sold me a counterfeit Chanel bag acknowledged it was fake which is shown below.

I deal in Upscale resale on another site and I know knockoffs. Reported dealers in Chanel and Louis Vuitton (they have a button to click)

I complained to POSHMARK via email about the remarks posted below from this seller and advised them to read her descriptions. I recieved canned emails to photoi, and they would try to adjust later!

POSHMARK has FROZEN approximately $1800, demanding info from me including a request to see my credit card statement. I have called and reported to Paypal.

There are plenty of other sites. This is incredible to me

herrigarnerIf this is a knock off I am going to be very unhappy so don't ship if it is.

jwower@sherrigarner first of al maybe you should've read my description first before you bought. It's not my fck fault you don't read something before buying it. And you know what you old fck? Maybe you should of consulted me before buying. You swear you can buy a Chanel woc for this price? Your fck ing dreaming

jwower@sherrigarner cancel your fckin purchase

jwower@sherrigarner hey old fck cancel your order so I'm able to sell to others.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Some great sellers being hurt by the counterfeit items
  • What I disliked

Chanel Handbag Listed At 285
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #894546 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Poshmark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 06 #1195405 Vallejo, California

Well, la tee da. Aren't YOU something special!?! People like you that are soooo concerned about their image make me want to puke. You are so self centered and egotistical that you can never see though your own B S. Well, we can. That guy is right. You expect to get name brand items (which, in itself is riduculous since most knockoffs are made in the same factories) for the price of knockoffs, then complain that you were too stv pid to read the whole post. Always someone else's fault, right? What race are you? Don't answer, we already know. Was that $2000 you spent from food stamps? Do yourself a favor. Put a bag over your head, go shop at garage sales, then go home and put extremely, over-inflated price tags on the items you got so everyone will know how important you think you are.

8 6 Reply

Aug 06 #1195677

Whoa. Racist much?

2 6 Reply

Aug 07 #1195741 Vallejo, California

Realist. If you go to Vegas go you bet to win, or to lose.

5 2 Reply

Aug 11 #1197532 Riverside, Illinois

Lol right! *** white ppl

1 1 Reply

Aug 18 #1200583 Parkway, California

What is up with the race statement, nowhere in either sentences does it call for race, creed or gender,,,,take a good look at yourself. What you were saying is true who could buy a genuine Chanel at that price, but you lost your train of thought somewhere along the line,, ,I guess.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Poshmark. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Poshmark.
Filing a new complaint about