Verified Reviewer

I sold a pair of Louboutins to a buyer with minimum damage, all of which was noted in the ad and in pictures. She had the shoes for 2 full days before opening a claim that the shoes had damage.

Her pictures showed shoes in clearly different condition than what I shipped. Poshmark approved her return and now I am getting damaged designer shoes that I will not be able to resell, or will have to sell for less.

Be warned, even if you document the condition of your items with photos, Poshmark may still allow someone to wear your designer item, damage the item(s) and then get their money back while youre stuck with a lesser-valued product.

I have sold a bit and bought a lot on Poshmark, but I am done.

User's recommendation: Be prepared to be scammed.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Poshmark Pros: Great deals.

Poshmark Cons: Criminals, Fraud, Damage to designer items.

Comments

#1956698

I just had this happen with a coach purse today. It’s genuine leather and the buyer WASHED it in the washing machine.

Has had it for 2 days and wants a return. I had a buyer when I first started wear a pair of $300 Kate spade sneakers and return them with mud all over and posh approved it.

If they approve this when the flaws were noted and I have video of the packing, and her admitting in the case that she has done something to compromise the bag and is now trying to send it back I won’t use them again. Ridiculous anyone can have your item in their home and have more than a few hours, let alone several days to do anything they want with it then send it back.

Poshmark Reviews