Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I already have this bag from Spell designs that was in the color brown and I wanted the cream color too but it was soldout on their site. I found one on Posh - i was excited. the Seller posted it at it's retail price despite the fact that it was used, but beggars can't be choosers so I made an offer. I paid 156 for a bag that retails originally 220. Thats fine, when I received the bag - it was the SMALLER version of the original bag. I sent photos to PM and measurements. The original bag is about 11 inches from seam to seam of the actual bag part - the seller listed it at 10.5. approximate right? nope - the 10.5 was the length of the bag including the extra decorating material on top. Which was basically lying by omission. it also made the bag about half as big as the original bag. I asked PM to look into it and they slapped me in the face with a no, and $15 credit. The customer service rep even got snippy with me in her email and told me that I should have asked the seller for seam to seam measurements if I wanted them.... I was pissed, you mean seam to seam measurements like the the LENGTH measurement that was clearly a lie? Seam to seam measurements is fashion industry STANDARD for measuring anything because that's how they set up the production kits. Postmark has NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING. It's all about the profit. it was easier for them to say no and keep the money.

They also do not enforce their sellers to be true to their word when an item is purchased. A seller can cancel and post their price up higher - which has happened a handful of times to me and other girls.

It's already enough that PM takes 20%, it appears they want to take your dignity too. just avoid them. They really are bad profit mongers that would rather take the quick buck then honor their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $156. The author is overall dissatisfied with Poshmark. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Poshmark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Poshmark to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments