67 views
1.5

Poshmark is awful with protecting customers. If there is an unresponsive sellers who doesn't give a damn, you have to wait 7 days to cancel your order (7 days of the seller not responding or shipping).

It sure is a lot of protection for sellers who really don't care most legit companies allow you to cancel up until something has been sent. As a matter of fact there are plenty of sellers on Poshmark who simply go MIA and leave their stuff up. They dont answer questions and then don't bother shipping when you order something. If this were a decent company I am sure they would have some way of monitoring this or protecting the sellers better.

They also don't respond to customer support..I have contacted them 3 separate times since more than a week ago and they havent bothered.

Oh and that refer a friend and get credit is a scam, another thing they haven't replied about! My friend signed up using my code and accepted their first order and neither of us got anything.

Preferred solution: A refund and cancellation for the skirt from a seller who has been unresponsivene as this is the SECOND TIME I am having to wait 7 days. Also a credit as promised to bother my friend and I for the sign up code..

Poshmark Cons: Worst customer service ever, Lack of response, Unresponsive sellers who face no consequences.

Comments