Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 15, 2021

I have not heard back from Poshmark as of my last attempt for resolution. It is insulting for them to insinuate the problem was my NOT asking the proper questions of the seller!

NWT SHOULD mean Exactly what is stated on their website. The item I received had a tag. It did not belong to that item. A different tag had been tied on to the item.

Therefore it CAN NOT be sold as NWT. It does NOT have the original tag! The original tag has been removed. It has a replacement tag from a DIFFERENT size garment.

I don't care or believe the ridiculous story the seller told me when I questioned her. The facts are clear! The item was misrepresented as NWT.

Due to the seller's dishonesty I asked for my shipping to be refunded as compensation. It is ridiculous to have NO RECOURSE within the company.

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2021

Website states NWT to mean- taken directly from Poshmark site " These are new items, with tags still on (New With Tags) that are for sale. You know, that impulse dress you purchased because it was on sale and it just doesn't quite fit (tags still attached), or those shoes you found still in its original box that just aren't your style anymore.

Yep, those!"

Well word to the wise that definition means nothing! I made a purchase for an item claiming to be NWT but it had a replaced tag for the same style garment of a different size. They refused to give me even a partial credit of my shipping! I only purchased that item because it listed as "NWT".

I showed them proof that the tag was NOT "still attached" as it did not belong to that garment as well as their own definition of NWT.

Maybe I should have lied, as the seller did when she sold me the used item as new? It seems Poshmark does!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE POSHMARK!!!! SEE BBB SITE! Loaded with unresolved disputes!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments