1.2
Turnaround Time

I purchased an item from a seller who has not updated her profile in almost one year. I did not realize this until after I made the purchased.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt. After one day, no updates on shipping. I leave a comment asking for an update. Nothing.

I wait the full 7 days to cancel the order. It won't let me. Why? Because they don't actually let you cancel until day 8.

So I email them and ask them to cancel the order. Then I leave another comment on her account stating how terrible her service is. Wouldn't you know? She actually responds and then magically my order is canceled.

Why? "Other" She actually went in and canceled my order on the 7th day so she wouldn't get penalized. She was too lazy to update her account but not lazy enough to defend her pathetic seller profile.

I am asking the account be deleted after they refund me. How this app is in business I will never understand.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

If the seller cancels the order on day 7 they most certainly DO have consequences. ANY canceled order comes with significant consequences for the seller.

Even if it’s 4-5 over a 12-18 month period and there are reasonable causes or were agreed upon cancels by both parties they have been known to suspend your account without notice and all your listings/photos/descriptions/customers and comments are gone forever. You had some money held onto by Poshmark and returned to you within a few weeks time, that doesnt seem nearly as upsetting as weeks of your life gone because a few buyers don’t realize Poshmark isn’t supposed to be like buying an item from a retailer.

Bel Air, Maryland, United States #1284380

Do you mean she hasn't been active or she just never pushed her stuff to share to update? So many ppl have accounts on there yet are no longer active. Posh needs to delete their accounts if they haven't been active in 2 months in my opinion !