1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased an item from a seller who has not updated her profile in almost one year.I did not realize this until after I made the purchased.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt. After one day, no updates on shipping. I leave a comment asking for an update. Nothing.

I wait the full 7 days to cancel the order. It won't let me. Why? Because they don't actually let you cancel until day 8.

So I email them and ask them to cancel the order. Then I leave another comment on her account stating how terrible her service is. Wouldn't you know? She actually responds and then magically my order is canceled.

Why? "Other" She actually went in and canceled my order on the 7th day so she wouldn't get penalized. She was too lazy to update her account but not lazy enough to defend her pathetic seller profile.

I am asking the account be deleted after they refund me.How this app is in business I will never understand.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Bel Air, Maryland, United States #1284380

Do you mean she hasn't been active or she just never pushed her stuff to share to update? So many ppl have accounts on there yet are no longer active. Posh needs to delete their accounts if they haven't been active in 2 months in my opinion !