2.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I've sold and purchased & most experiences have been fun.However, I've wasted some hard earned $ on some unuseable *** from sellers who omitted important information from descriptions or hid things in their pictures, or highly overrated their stuff as something someone else would want-even a lot of closeup pictures can hide flaws.

I rarely open a case but I opened one on a pair of flats & the seller immediately posted she didn't remember anything being wrong with them & blocked me-I suppose she was afraid someone would find out about her dishonesty. Poshmark made the decision that it was a 'size issue' which is not refundable & released her 'earnings' without giving me the option to provide any feedback or rate the sale. That is so unfair. She knowingly sold a defective item-she said she walked around in them, from the other closet content they were clearly hers.

I would have done better to damage them & report them as damaged, but I wasn't wanting to sink to the level of people like her.She looks like one of their 'in crowd', they probably gave her my claim info.

Review about: Poshmark Marketplace.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments