1.4
Turnaround Time

I bought a bralette that was described as M/L.While it is labeled that way it matches the average XS.

HOnestly I thought it was a teen garment. I am 128 lbs and wear a B cup. This "L" barely covers 50% of a breast. Afterward I noticed that other sellers of this manufacturer DO note that sizes run small.

Poshmark's response was that I "should have asked about sizing." They refuse to do anything. I wear small-med in every other brand of similar garments.

I was suppposed to wonder if the med/LARGE would fit?So folks, Poshmark thinks that you should EXPECT their vendors to be less than "up front" and that they don't feel any duty to note that an item runs EXTREMELY small.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bra from Poshmark. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Poshmark to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Poshmark for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments