Verified Reviewer

1.7

I have two situations going on with two different sellers when you can find all the information needed for both orders. One was an order placed very recently and the description after speaking with the seller was not accurate.

I purchased the item believing what the description said and I came to find out after the fact that it was incorrect so I have been requesting that the order be canceled and I would like to move forward please. The second order was placed on 13 February and as well past the 10 Day grace. That is allotted too sellers in reference to shipping. The tracking details provided state that there is a delay and because of the extensive wait time and delay I would like some sort of refund, partial refund or some sort of a credit for the inconvenience.

This was my first purchase on your website and I would like to remain a customer but this puts a sour taste in my mouth because I have not had any response other than auto generated emails that you cant reply to with vague information. I want this remedied immediately please.

Comments