Poshmark Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Law Enforcement
Media
PR Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Poshmark Contact Information

V6B 1H4, CA

Claim this business

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Pissedconsumer3880311
Trying to change my address two weeks ago and your now just contacting me!

Poor customer service! Im deleting my account because of this! I contacted Poshmark more than I can even remember plus the lady I was buying from also tried to contact Poshmark so we could get my...

Anna O Cjw
Can not reach customer service to resolve an issue

My account has wrong information. I sent out an email a week ago - no response! The customer service is unreachable, can not leave the voicemail. Terrible service!!!

Summary of Poshmark Customer Service Calls

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Poshmark Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't get my order”
  • “Didnt receive my order”
  • “Shipping”

Account Question:

• “Phone number associated with my account”
  • “Help with account”
  • “My account was deleted after a purchase”

Request for Information Question:

• “About a purchase”
  • “Weird request that Customers keep on asking me”
  • “Interesting question about something already sold”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Help with change of direct deposit”
  • “Double charged for purchase”
  • “Charged twice for one orderi only wanted the black female timberland boots to the knee yeah I got on the pocket me some brown ones too put my money back I only wanted to black ones”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returned item”
  • “Want my money returned to my card seller canceled sale”
  • “Returns”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “An item was canceled but I didn't want it to be canceled”
  • “Cancelled order”
  • “Need to cancel an order”

Refund Question:

• “Wheres my refund”
  • “Refund/Return”
  • “I need refund havent recevied yet”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Fake product”
  • “My email is not working”
  • “My app is not working”

Cards Question:

• “Card not accepted”
  • “I can't change my credit card information”
  • “Someone is using my credit card to order stuff”

Staff Question:

• “To try and resolve why I can’t make an offer or a purchase. EXTREMELY disappointed and unsatisfactory customer service thus far after countless emails and a no end call.”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Complaint about service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App”
  • “Problem with site”
  • “Help with website”

Employment Question:

• “1099K tax related question”
  • “1099K”
  • “Can't seem to put in how I want to get paid when I sell items”

Other Question:

• “Need detail for selling clothes”
  • “I need to speak to someone”
  • “Order issue”

About

Poshmark Terms of Service
A user may be both a Buyer and Seller. Downloading or using the Software is at The Customer's sole risk. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. dollars. Tax will be displayed. Sellers, Poshmark will provide Sellers with the amount of Taxes collected. Items through the Service. Sellers to sell Items or of Buyers to buy Items. TO PAY FOR OR DELIVER THE ITEM(S) OFFERED. AND PRACTICE SAFE TRADING WHEN DEALING WITH OTHER USERS OR OTHERWISE USING THE SERVICE. Buyers may offer to purchase Items from Sellers. Poshmark's obligations for that sale are complete. Seller transfers title to the Item upon shipment. Service (including the Software). Other restrictions may apply. Poshmark, its users and the public. THE SERVICE IS AT THE CLIENT'S SOLE RISK. IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
To read more: https://poshmark.com/terms
Poshmark Privacy Policy
Services and help The Company analyze Services usage more accurately. On most web browsers, The Client will find a "help" section on the toolbar. Third Party Services. poshmark.com may receive personal information about The Client from third-party sources. To operate the Services. For research and development. To send The Client of Poshmark marketing and promotional communications. poshmark.com may send The Client Poshmark-related marketing communications as permitted by law. The Company work with advertising partners to display online advertisements. For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety. To create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data. As The Company develop Company's business, Website might sell or buy businesses or assets. Services, The Company may disclose the personal information that The Client of Poshmark authorized Poshmark to share. Other Users of the Service and the Public. Party Services such as Facebook, sharing it with blogs, etc.).
To read more: https://poshmark.com/privacy
Poshmark FAQ
To read more: https://poshmark.com/faq
Top Poshmark Services

Customer Care, Shipping Service, Deal

Top Poshmark Products

Marketplace, Account, Profile

Poshmark Pros and Cons

Pros: No pros, I need my money back, Good way of getting favorite brands at discounted prices, I need to contact poshmark for the situacion, Great deals

Cons: Customer service, No customer service, Unable to contact customer service, Terrible customer service, No phone number

Related Companies

Poshmark Canada

Summary

Poshmark is an online clothing retailer that focuses on selling clothing and apparel for women. The company mainly operates across the US and Canada. Nowadays, it has a large number of regular clients. Poshmark distributes various products like tops, denim, bags, clutches and tops. In addition the store sells many different accessories. The company sells products of such brands as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, Brandy Melville and Alexander Wang. Poshmark was mentioned in magazines like Good Morning America, Bloomberg, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal and many more.

Poshmark reviews and complaints

1.9
OfferUp
8993 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about Poshmark? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup