Poshmark Phone Numbers and Emails

Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Law Enforcement
Media
PR Inquiries
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Contact Information

New South Wales 2010,

Aaustralia

Poshmark Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Tracy D Lbx
Company Does Not Stand Behind Products and Has Poor Service

When I first started using Poshmark in 2017, they seemed to be a reputable company and protected sellers and buyers. Over the years, I bought and sold...

Mildred A Qrw
Scammers be aware

Theyre scammer using their website, emailed. They and sound very professional emailing. And Poshmark has terrible customer services. You cant even talk to live...

How to Contact Poshmark Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(650) 262-4771
Total calls: 21 351 Issues resolved: 286 Last call: Jan 28, 2023

How to contact Poshmark by phone number?

If you are looking for an opportunity to contact Poshmark through a call, a company provides this opportunity to its customers. If you have questions or need assistance use Poshmark customer service phone and call at +1 (650) 262-4771. Poshmark customer service will try to do everything to help you with your queries.

How to contact Poshmark support by email?

In case you’re having difficulties with a Poshmark seller, refund or delivery you may ask any questions by sending an email. You just need to understand the core of the issue you‘re experiencing and what Poshmark email address you should use.
For example, you may send an email to support@poshmark.com or hello@poshmark.com regarding any general information.
If you have any copyright infringement inquiries send email to copyright@poshmark.com.
If you are a representative from a law enforcement agency please contact at lawenforcement@poshmark.com.
There is another way to contact Poshmark support. On the contact page, click the “Visit Support Center” button and after being redirected to the support center, click the button “Contact Support”. Fill out the form with your contact information, the subject of your issue and describe the difficulties you encountered, you can also attach a file if necessary.

How to contact a live person from Poshmark?

The best way to get in touch with a live person at the support team is to contact the Poshmark phone number customer service at +1 (650) 262-4771.
There is also an alternative way to contact a live person: you may try to reach out to Poshmark via their social media. Poshmark customer service will try to assist you. You may send a message through Poshmark Facebook page @Poshmark, also send DM or message on Twitter @Poshmarkapp.

Summary of Poshmark Customer Service Calls

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Poshmark?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Never received refund”
  • “Did not receive full order”
  • “Wrong address on wrong state it says it was delivered to the wrong state usps thinks it a scam wrong weight”

Account Question:

• “Account issues”
  • “I can't login to my account”
  • “Account probkem”

Request for Information Question:

• “To request release of funds to seller as I accidentally deleted the request from Poshmark to examine my purchase. As I told your rep Aileen all was in excellent condition and she indicated that the funds would be released to the seller. Many thanks!”
  • “Looking for a vest”
  • “I'm trying to reposh an item , need help with navigating this . Where do I see offers”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Seller payment not issued as promised on *** belt thawas not an original.”
  • “Payment”
  • “My buyers are not able to make payments”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Activate my account”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I need a refund”
  • “I wanted and need my money or refund back it's been month now”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Fake account”
  • “Check details not listed before buying”
  • “Defected. Unit”

Cards Question:

• “Order i ordered is nt the right pill count a poduct yo people selling on the web the pills are tru nigen 2 bottles of 90 count per bottle i paid with my credit card and the sent me text today that there was only 90 pills they were sending me whats u”
  • “Credit card details”
  • “Needed help with an overweight bundle (23lbs) but was sent to a chat and then the chat sent me to “Just Answer” where needed to give a credit card to ask my question. Really!!!??? Are you kidding us out here!? I am a pissed customer! End of story”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Terrible service”
  • “Service issue”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I bought a pair of tennis shoes from your site and I didn't like it anymore and I wrote to the person who told me that he will send the money back to me and he never sent the money to me. I bought tennis shoes for 225 dollars but in total it was for”
  • “Been having problems with this website and my car for over five years”
  • “Website and app not working”

Employment Question:

• “Received a 1099-K and I don't sell thru you. How do I remedy this?”
  • “1099K tax related question”
  • “1099K”

Other Question:

• “Item issue”
  • “Someone sent me two pairs of shoes I did not order”
  • “Regarding an order from a seller that has closed I think”

About

Related Companies

Poshmark Canada

Summary

Poshmark is an online clothing retailer that focuses on selling clothing and apparel for women. The company mainly operates across the US and Canada. Nowadays, it has a large number of regular clients. Poshmark distributes various products like tops, denim, bags, clutches and tops. In addition the store sells many different accessories. The company sells products of such brands as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, Brandy Melville and Alexander Wang. Poshmark was mentioned in magazines like Good Morning America, Bloomberg, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal and many more.

Poshmark reviews and complaints

1.9
OfferUp
9360 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about Poshmark? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup