Verified Reviewer

2.1

Ive been with poshmark for 5 years and Im a top rated seller.

Anytime an item is flagged as possible unauthentic item, Poshmark freezes your closet. I completely understand this as I wish to purchase only authentic items as well, however, it takes at least a week or longer before your closet is restored, if they get back to you.

Last time they apologized as my item was authentic. They closed my closet for no reason. I sent 4 emails to get my closet restored. You cannot get ahold of anyone in person and only receive automated emails.

Worst customer service EVER! I loved Poshmark up until 2 years ago when they lost their path with taking care of customers. Posh accounts in good standing should quickly be reviewed and restored IMMEDIATELY!! I went to two other selling sites and sold three items in 2 days.

They do not charge 20% either. Im setting up elsewhere. I even sold the item in question because it was proven authentic quickly through new site. Im very happy to sell elsewhere.

I cannot even shop on posh because they still have my account closed after sending them 6 emails. Posh is a poor excuse for customer service.

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere and do not pay 20% fees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Poshmark Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Restore my closet so I can purchase. Posh has left a negative effect on me. I will sell elsewhere. .

Poshmark Pros: Easy to set up and sell.

Poshmark Cons: Poor customer service, 20 percent of your money or over 7 dollars shipping, Business does not tespond, Many louis vuitton bags listed daily counterfeit.

Comments