This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 04, 2021

NEED SOMEONE AT POSHMARK TO RESOLVE ISSUE!!! They do not respond to my requests to change my email from lhollin2@***.rr.com to hollin4@***.com as well as my new address to mail the check for my $320 sale of BLACK COMBAT BOOTS - Size 8Old address:Laura Hollin322 West 55th Street #2DNew York, NY 10019NEW ADDRESS TO USE and send my $320 check!!!!Laura Hollin46 Riverside Avenue #S1Haverhill, MA 01830PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! Thank you very much.

Update by user Mar 04, 2021

I JUST SOLD A PAIR OF BLACK DESIGNER COMBAT BOOTS AT POSHMARK BUT THEY ARE ONLY RESPONDING TO ME AT MY OLD, CLOSED EMAIL EVEN THOUGH I TOLD THEM SEVERAL TIMES I CAN ONLY RECEIVE EMAILS AT MY NEW ADDRESS - HOLLIN4@***.COM. ALSO MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AND I COULD ONLY SUBMIT A CHECK BE SENT TO ME THERE BUT I HAVE MOVED AND NEED THEM TO UPDATE MY ADDRESS FROM:322 WEST 55TH STREET #2D, NEW YORK, NY 10019TO NEW ADDRESS:LAURA HOLLIN, 46 RIVERSIDE AVENUE #S1, HAVERHILL, MA 01830

Original review updated by user Mar 04, 2021

I have contacted POSHMARK several times by email because they have NO Customer Service Number. I just sold an item for $320 and just moved to a new address but was unable to update my new information on POSHMARK so the only option was to mail to me at my old address which may return the check - I need to talk to someone about this asap.

PLEASE HELP!!!

I NEED THE $320 SENT TO ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS. This is sooooooo frustrating, omg

User's recommendation: NO WAY JOSE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Poshmark Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments