Verified Reviewer

On February 11, a buyer Julia Payne purchased a pair of second generation Airpods. The Airpods that Julia purchased are authentic and were purchased for my son at the local apple store .

My son never used the Airpods because luckily his grandparents brought him a pair of Airpod Pros. When Julia Payne received the Airpods she stated that the Airpods were not authentic and a case was open . I sent the information which was needed and also the Airpods serial number which you can find that the Airpods are authentic from the serial number . I sent all the necessary information which was needed.

The case was closed and I never received back the Airpods, Julia Payne never paid for them if she didnt pay for the Airpods there is no way she can receive a free apple product! Im hoping to take legal actions towards Julia Payne , I just wanted to inform Poshmark before this had been done .

Product or Service Mentioned: Poshmark Customer Care.

Poshmark Cons: No response, No contact number to call 24 -7.

Comments