Poshmark - BUYER BEWARE, SELLER KARTRAV LISTS COUNTERFEITS.
I purchased what was described as a Dooney & Bourke handbag. What I received was a very cheep knockoff and the seller would not refund my money.
A few Characteristics about this counterfeit Dooney & Bourke handbag:
The leather is very stiff with a dull finish.
The ampersand in the logo is closed.
The draw string is wrong.
Hardware is cheep yellow metal, D and B used solid brass hardware on the authentic version of this handbag.
The straps are riveted closed.
The size of the stitching is way too large and loose.
The stitching of the logo on the inside shows and is the wrong color.
The strap hardware and buckles are all wrong.
This seller has many items listed as high end "Designer" brands on Poshmark, so all I can say is BUYER BEWARE OF SELLER KARTRAV. In addition, Poshmark Perpetrated this fraud by not assisting me in getting a refund, they offer no buyer protection. I have seen many other counterfeits on this web site as well. If you or looking for a good web site to sell and buy, try Bonanza. Their fees are low and they offer protection to the buyer and also the seller. They also prohibit the sell of counterfeits and they are very serious about that policy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Social aspects
- Leaving feedback and commemts
What I disliked
- Poshmark supports counterfeiters
- Poshmark has no integrity
- Rude seller
- Nasty seller
- No buyer ptotection
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dooney And Bourke Handbag
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this shirt from poshmark as the seller made it look like a tshirt dress, long and narrow. Well her photo is a fake, or photoshopped and the shirt..."
- "I spent over $2,000 dollars in purchases in one day via Paypal. One seller sold me a counterfeit Chanel bag acknowledged it was fake which is shown below. I..."
- "I had sold a large White purse with gold spikes to KV a seller/Buyer on Poshmark website along with a matching wallet. The buyer took my items and never sent..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I have had some bad issues with Apria health care . For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment. They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit..."
- "Ripped off! I usually use Sensodyne Pro Namel, gentle whitening but they were out at the store so I bought the regular Sensodyne. I was curious so I looked at..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."