I purchased what was described as a Dooney & Bourke handbag. What I received was a very cheep knockoff and the seller would not refund my money.

A few Characteristics about this counterfeit Dooney & Bourke handbag:

The leather is very stiff with a dull finish.

The ampersand in the logo is closed.

The draw string is wrong.

Hardware is cheep yellow metal, D and B used solid brass hardware on the authentic version of this handbag.

The straps are riveted closed.

The size of the stitching is way too large and loose.

The stitching of the logo on the inside shows and is the wrong color.

The strap hardware and buckles are all wrong.

This seller has many items listed as high end "Designer" brands on Poshmark, so all I can say is BUYER BEWARE OF SELLER KARTRAV. In addition, Poshmark Perpetrated this fraud by not assisting me in getting a refund, they offer no buyer protection. I have seen many other counterfeits on this web site as well. If you or looking for a good web site to sell and buy, try Bonanza. Their fees are low and they offer protection to the buyer and also the seller. They also prohibit the sell of counterfeits and they are very serious about that policy.

Review about: Dooney And Bourke Handbag.

I liked: Social aspects, Leaving feedback and commemts.

I didn't like: Poshmark supports counterfeiters, Poshmark has no integrity, Rude seller, Nasty seller, No buyer ptotection.

1.6
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $26
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1195177

Your loss is $26 for a D&B bag? Honey, that price alone screams "Fake bag"!

Why didn't you call Dooney and Burke counterfiet dept or whatever brand that crook sell such as MK n stuff?I just called Chanel and GUCCI the other day and spoke with their special team.

They're gonna bust these people so fast you'd be HAPPY!

Writing here wont give you any solutions.And keep your proof for them to file a lawsuit.

#1112025

Was the bag over $500? Posh is supposed to authenticate it, if it's over $500, before mailing to you.