I purchased what was described as a Dooney & Bourke handbag. What I received was a very cheep knockoff and the seller would not refund my money.
A few Characteristics about this counterfeit Dooney & Bourke handbag:
The leather is very stiff with a dull finish.
The ampersand in the logo is closed.
The draw string is wrong.
Hardware is cheep yellow metal, D and B used solid brass hardware on the authentic version of this handbag.
The straps are riveted closed.
The size of the stitching is way too large and loose.
The stitching of the logo on the inside shows and is the wrong color.
The strap hardware and buckles are all wrong.
This seller has many items listed as high end "Designer" brands on Poshmark, so all I can say is BUYER BEWARE OF SELLER KARTRAV. In addition, Poshmark Perpetrated this fraud by not assisting me in getting a refund, they offer no buyer protection. I have seen many other counterfeits on this web site as well. If you or looking for a good web site to sell and buy, try Bonanza. Their fees are low and they offer protection to the buyer and also the seller. They also prohibit the sell of counterfeits and they are very serious about that policy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Social aspects
- Leaving feedback and commemts
What I disliked
- Poshmark supports counterfeiters
- Poshmark has no integrity
- Rude seller
- Nasty seller
- No buyer ptotection
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dooney And Bourke Handbag
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Nov 12,2015 we had a black out in Kern County, AT&T tower down, and after speaking 8 to straight talk representative I was told the SIM card went bad and..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."