Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jun 03, 2021

The seller Rita lowered &;;;;; held a looney tunes jacket for me til the 3rd. Today i went to pay for the 3x looney tunes jackwt and the 4 leaf clover charm/necklace.

The jacket isnt even showing anymore.The 4 leaf clover necklace she blocked me frm responding a comment. I think this is very wrong. She told me yes $100.00 on the jacket & she WILL HOLD TIL JUNE 3RD FOR ME. Then little later all of a sudden she will be gone til the 3rd to boyscouts & said she will text me on 3rd so i can buy the 2 ite then.

Rita never text me back by today the 3rd. She took back my 2 items she promised to hold for me until today. I FEEL THIS IS VERY WRONG & I STILL WANT THE JACKET & 4 LEAF CLOVER NECKLACE PLEASE? MY NUMBER IS 530282****.

IF SHE WONT SELL IM GOING OFF POSHMARK AND OTHERS TOO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH POSHMARK!

PLZ HAVE SELLERS KEEP THEIR WORD. I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Poshmark Cons: Totally unprofessional.

Comments